Aloe Vera is a succulent plant specieswhich is found only in cultivation, having no naturally occurring populations, although closely related aloes do occur in northern Africa. The species is frequently cited as being used in herbal medicine since the beginning of the first century AD. Extracts from A. vera are widely used in the cosmetics and alternative medicine industries, being marketed as variously having rejuvenating, healing, or soothing properties. There is, however, little scientific evidence of the effectiveness or safety of Aloe vera extracts for either cosmetic or medicinal purposes, and what positive evidence is available is frequently contradicted by other studies.
1. Relaxing the bowels, expelling of toxin;
2. Promoting wound healing, inculding burin;
3. Preventing cancer and anti-aging;
4. Whitening, keeping skin moistened and dispel spot;
5. With the function of anti-bactericidal and anti-inflammatory, it can accelerate the concrescence of the wounds;
6. Eliminating waste material from the body and promoting the blood circulation;
7. With the function of whitening and moisturizing skin, especially in treating acne;
8. Eliminating the pain and treating hangover, sickness, seasickness;
9. Preventing skin being damaged from UV radiation and making skin soft and elastic.
1. Applied in the fields of food and health product , aloe contains a lot of amino acids, vitamins, minerals and other nutrients, which can help body with better health care;
2. Applied in pharmaceutical field, it has the function of promoting tissue regeneration and anti-inflammatory;
3. Applied in cosmetic field, it is able to nourish and cure the skin.
Packing & Storage:
Pack in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside. Net Weight: 25kgs/paper-drum.
1kg-5kgs plastic bag inside with aluminum foil bag outside. Net Weight: 20kgs-25kgs/paper-drum.
Store in a well-closed container away from moisture and light.
2 years if sealed and store away from direct sun light.