Specification:10:1, 1%~98% Apigenin
Plant Source Latin Name: Matricaria Chamomilia
1. Be used as an after-meal and bedtime drink;
2. To treat gastrointestinal conditions;
3. To treat colic (especially in children) and bloat;
4. To treat mild upper respiratory infections;
5. To treat premenstrual pain, anxiety and insomnia;
6. To treat sore and chapped nipples in nursing mothers;
7. To treat minor skin infections and abrasions;
8. To treat hemorrhagic cystitis;
9. To treat mucositis from cancer treatment;
10. To treat skin inflammation;
11. To treat Vaginitis (inflammation of the vagina) ;
12. To treat post-operative sore throat/hoarseness due to intubation ;
13. Sleep aid / sedation Effects；
1. Applied in food field,it is mainly used as food additives for nutrien；
2. Applied in cosmetics,it is mainly used to whitening,anti-wrinkle and UV protection.
Packing & Storage：
Pack in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside. Net Weight: 25kgs/paper-drum.
1kg-5kgs plastic bag inside with aluminum foil bag outside. Net Weight: 20kgs-25kgs/paper-drum.
Store in a well-closed container away from moisture and light.
2 years if sealed and store away from direct sun light.