Fenugreek seed originally came from the Ukraine, India, China and the Mediterranean region, and is Latin for "Greek hay". It is also referred to as Bird's Foot, and is known for its medicinal properties found in the ripe, dry seeds. Fenugreek seed extract has been used for thousands of years in Chinese, Arabian and Greek medicine.
Fenugreek is one of the world's oldest medicinal herbs. Fenugreek seeds have been found to contain protein, vitamin C, niacin, potassium, and diosgenin (which is a compound that has properties similar to estrogen), starch, sugars, mucilage, mineral matters, volatile oil, fixed oil, vitamins and enzymes. Other active constituents in fenugreek are alkaloids, lysine and L-tryptophan, as well as steroidal saponins (diosgenin, yamogenin, tigogenin, and neotigogenin).
1. Regulate blood sugar and promote body building;
2. Reduce cholesterin and protect heart;
3. Bulk laxative and lubricates the intestines;
4. Good for eyes and help with asthma and sinus problems;
5. In traditional Chinese medical science, the product is for kidney health, expelling cold, cure abdominal distention and fullness, cure enteric hernia and cold damp cholera.
Pharmaceutical stuff / Health care / Food additives
Packing & Storage:
Pack in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside. Net Weight: 25kgs/paper-drum.
1kg-5kgs plastic bag inside with aluminum foil bag outside. Net Weight: 20kgs-25kgs/paper-drum.
Store in a well-closed container away from moisture and light.
2 years if sealed and store away from direct sun light.