Tribulus terrestris (Tribulus terrestris L. in Latin) is a flowering plant in the family Zygophyllaceae, native to warm temperate and tropical regions of the Old World in southern Europe, southern Asia, throughout Africa, and in northern Australia. It can thrive even in desert climates and poor soil.Like many weedy species, this plant has many common names. Puncturevine, Caltrop, Yellow Vine, and Goathead are the most widely used.
1. Lowering blood pressure and blood-fat, deducing cholesterol and anti-atherosclerosis .
2. Enhancing human immunity and anti-aging.
3. Boosting male virility.
4.Strengthening myocardial contractive power, slowing heart rate and dilating coronary arteries.
1.Applied in pharmaceutical field, it is usually made into tablets, capsule and granule to warm the kidney, strengthen the spleen and enhance human immunity.
2.Applied in food field, it is mainly used in kinds of beverage, liquor and foods to enhance human immunity and anti-aging.
Packaging & Shipping:
1. Sample Packed up in in two sealed water-proof bags with the plastic bag inside and the aluminum bag outside.
2. Sample varies from 20g to 50g.
3. Packing in 25kg/Drum with aluminum bag inside or 1kg-5kg/bag
4. Store in sealed containers(Drum) at cool&dry place, away from direct sunlight, moisture and pest infestation.
5. 2 years when properly stored.