Other Names: 1-[2,4-Dihydroxy-6-[(2S,3R,4S,5S,6R)-3,4,5-trihydroxy-6-(hydroxymethyl)oxan-2-yl]oxyphenyl]-3-(4-hydroxyphenyl)propan-1-one, 1-[2-(Beta-D-glucopyranosyloxy)-4,6-dihydroxyphenyl]-3-(4-hydroxyphenyl)-1-propanone, Floridzin, Phloretin-2'-O-glucosi.
Phlorizin is a substance found in some fruit trees, such as the bark of apple trees. It is used to make medicine.
People take phlorizin by mouth for fever, malaria, diabetes, and as an antioxidant.
How does it work?
Phlorizin prevents the kidneys from reabsorbing sugar. This lowers blood sugar levels. Phlorizin might also slow tumor growth and lessen bone loss.
● Antioxidant anti-aging
● Assists in maintaining weight loss; Helps support a healthy immune system.
● Prevent dental decay, erase bad breath
● Whiten skin, lose weight ( inhibit body fat accumulation)
● Helps the hair grow; Helps maintain respiratory health.
● Helps maintain healthy cholesterol, blood sugar, blood pressure levels.
● Helps maintain a healthy cardiovascular system.