Blueberry is a perennial, ornamental shrub of Ericaceae. Blueberry contains nutrients which are essential for protecting eyes from eyestrain or fatigue, and it can activate blood circulation around the eyes. It’s a very popular plant extract around the world.
What are the benefit?
1. Protect and regenerate retinal purple (rhodopsin), and cure patients with eye diseases such as pigmentosa, retinitis, glaucoma, and myopia, etc;
2. Prevent the cardiovascular diseases;
3. Quench free radical, antioxidant, and anti-aging;
4. A treatment for mild inflammation of the mucous membranes of mouth and throat;
5. A treatment for diarrhea, enteritis, urethritis, cystitis and virosis rheum epidemic, with its antiphlogistic and bactericidal action.
What are the applications?
Functional food and food additive
Packing & Storage:
Pack in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside. Net Weight: 25kgs/paper-drum.
1kg-5kgs plastic bag inside with aluminum foil bag outside. Net Weight: 20kgs-25kgs/paper-drum.
Store in a well-closed container away from moisture and light.
2 years if sealed and store away from direct sun light.
Dosage of Blueberry Extract supplement:
The appropriate dose of blueberry depends on several factors such as the user's age, health, and several other conditions. At this time there is not enough scientific information to determine an appropriate range of doses for blueberry. Keep in mind that natural products are not always necessarily safe and dosages can be important. Be sure to follow relevant directions on product labels and consult your pharmacist or physician or other healthcare professional before using.